Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas craziness

Maybe I am getting too old, but right now I am so ready for all the snow to end. We live next to a park and get the added benefit of having the wind blow all the snow from the park into our driveway. We also have the city when they plow, most of the time, turn the corner and leave it all right in front of our driveway. I feel like I am getting big blisters. I think that before the season is out, I am going to need to get a very nice massage.

This year I shopped more on line than I have ever before. There was a lot of killer deals out there and why shop all over the place if I can have them shipped to me for free? I am now just hoping that I receive them today, I'm worried that all the snow will prevent them from leaving me my packages. In the past, I have received nasty notes in my mail box saying that I need to clear the snow or not recieve my mail. Oh well, hopefully it will end soon. I guess if I don't receive the packages, we will just have to go with what we have and the kids should be happy with that.
We hope that everyone out there has a very Merry Christmas! Stay safe this week!

No comments: