Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bowl Week 1 Results

Yea! I finally won a week! Yippie! It was exactly what I asked Santa for Christmas.
Tough week for BYU fans! But there's always next year! Unless of course the economy tanks and all sports are cancelled. Talk about riots! Am I right people!
Here are the results:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pGlbc_um5DZHLQwVDRJK4OA

The games for this week are the BCS games .. some pretty good matchups!
The Utes are in the Sugar bowl on Jan 2nd vs. Alabama
The Rose bowl on Jan 1st is USC vs Penn State. Go Joe Pa!
--And choose between some good basketball matchups
BYU hosting #6 Wake Forest on Jan 3rd
Utah hosting Gonzaga #7 Gonzaga on Dec 31st
or the Jazz at the Lakers on Jan 2nd

1 comment:

Jen said...

Carolyn told me about your blog. I love to find people in blogger world. Can't wait to get to know your family better. Jen