Monday, September 1, 2008

Week 1 Football Predictions

The first week is in the books, and it was one to be remembered! The Utes taking it to Michigan is one the shouldn't soon forget!
Here are the results from this weeks predictions: Congratulations to Jim! Some great picks there! I believe a Kit Kat is coming your way!
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pGlbc_um5DZHKtf91oq-WLA
You'll notice this week that I've included a bonus of 5 points for picking the right winner.

Week 2 Games include:
BYU @ Washington
Utah vs UNLV
USU @ Oregon

Get your picks in soon

7 comments:

Erika W said...

BYU 31 Washington 27
Utah 42 Nevada 17
USU 10 Oregon 52

Jason

Erika W said...

Now I get it. You have asked us to post our picks on your blog so that you can look at everyone's picks first, then choose yours picks based on some mathematical formula. Nice...I want to see your pick in writing today. :)

Stat Aggie said...

Sounds like sour grapes to me, Jason. You just can't stand to loose to me! Admit it!

Stat Aggie said...

O.K. Here's my picks
BYU 27 Washington 24
Utah 34 UNLV 10
USU 13 Oregon 49

Erika W said...

Those picks look awfully similar. I have BYU by 4, you have BYU by 3. I have Utah by 25, you have Utah by 24. I have Oregon by 42, you have Oregon by 36. Hmmm...conspiracy...

Jason

PS. you should put a counter on your blog. Everyone is doing it.

Stat Aggie said...

why would I want to copy anyone? Especially you Jason? I wouldn't want to get 13th place or whatever you usually get. So if everyone is jumping off a cliff should I do it too?

Johnson Family said...

Nick's picks -
BYU 38 Washington 17
Utah 45 UNLV 10
Oregon 62 USU 6
So let it be written... so let it be the score...