Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Wonderful Husband!!!

Today is Scott's birthday. For the next few days, he and his brother, Ryan, are the same age. I don't know how Darla did it all with two babies under the age of 2. He is the most wonderful husband and father. So since today is his birthday, I thought I would write about him. He still loves statistics. If you want to be in on the football guessing, give him a call. I don't really know many people who know what they want to get their degree in as a teenager. He also loves sports, to play or watch. He tries to ride his bike into work at least once a week and this has allowed him to keep his lifetime weight at weight watchers for almost 3 years!

He is also dang cute and I find him very sexy! He is a wonderful provider for us and is willing to help out around the house. If you try a new dish at our house, it was more than likely made by Scott. I will gladly admit that he is a way better cook than me. Fortunately, he will never complain even if he didn't like what was made. He will just eat it any way.

I love him more and more every day and just want him to know that he is a fantastic person. So happy birthday Scott!

2 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

Happy Birthday Scooter! I love when you join me in all my crazy athletic endevors. You are my only brother brave enough to go into uncharted territory. Kudos for that and happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

It is rather valuable piece