Monday, July 13, 2009

Jeffrey at Diabetes Camp



So we dropped Jeffrey off to Camp Red Cliffe near Huntsville yesterday. It was one of the hardest things that I have ever done. Leaving him with other people to care for for 5 days. Scott and I have had pretty much the complete care of Jeffrey's diabetes for the past six years. I worry that he will not pay attention. I know that it would be good if he learned to take control himself, but at the same time, I worry about not being needed any more. I guess life goes on and he and I both need this time to grow.


Hailey was not happy to leave Jeffrey, she wanted to stay with him. I had Caleb color him a picture and mailed it to him so that he can get mail.

We got our air conditioning fixed today. The guy that came was someone that our neighbor recommended. He was good and he also gave me some recommendations on how to make our home more comfortable as far as our air needs. So if anyone needs a recommendation, I would use him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

From the pic posted, I'm sure that Jeffry had a great time at camp being wth kids just like him.

Thanks again for visiting. It really made my day!