Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Dinner for the Kids


So I saw a spot on Studio 5, I know, its not as good as Good things Utah, and some of you out there think that Darrin looks like Scott, but occasionally I do watch 5 minutes here or there. They showed this lady who would do a special meal for her children for valentine's day. Special dishes and everything. So I set the table with cloth napkins, nice plates, and our wine goblets, (notice that I only have 4 glasses that are 2 different types). Scott made pork tenderloin, carrots, broccoli, and rice. For dessert, we had chocolate dipped strawberries. The kids were very suprised and loved every minute of it! I definately think that we will be doing this again next year.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

That is so fun. Our special Valentines Day mean was fondue. We even lit candles. It was fun.

Anonymous said...

You guys are such good parents! You even made a healthy meal for a holiday! Scott, See ya in a couple of weeks.

Papa and Mama said...

I just found your blog. Cute idea to have Valentine's dinner with you kids. Are you coming this way for Easter?
Love ya,
Aunt Mary