Monday, November 3, 2008

Going to the dentist

Going to the dentist has to be one of my all time least favorite things to do. We went last month as a family for our six month check ups, the next day one of my teeth had a small chip. So I went to the dentist and he said the the filling that was in the tooth was too big and that is why it chipped. The solution: make the filling even bigger. So I gave them the go ahead and then the fun began. (Nothing beats the numb feeling of your cheek for hours after they are done, and the feeling that you are drooling in front of everyone). So the dentist started to drill, as he was drilling, he noticed that there was some decay under the filling. This is the second tooth in 5 years that I have had this problem. I know that it was the dentist that we used when we first moved back to Utah. I won't name names, but I feel that he should pay up at least $500 for all that we are out for his incompetent work. (Scott has to get a cap on a tooth that this dentist did a bad filling on. So unless you only want a nice dentist, and don't care about accuracy, then feel free to use our old dentist. (By the way, we haven't used this dentist for the past 2 1/2 years).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sorry that you're having dental woes. I can't really relate, but I still see the same dentist I saw as a kid.